In the wake of Google’s Penguin update, we figured we would share with you some SEO Best Practices. Following these tips will help ensure your website not only ranks well, but that it also isn’t anywhere near as affected (if at all) when Google updates its algorithm.
- Using a wide variety of keywords, peppered throughout your content
- Using natural language in your on-page content
- Linking to a variety of relevant websites
- Linking to a variety of relevant pages within your website
- Sharing content and links via social networks
- Not paying for links from sites that have no other relationship except for links
- Building relationships with webmasters of websites that are relevant to your content and product/service offerings, as well as sharing links