The success of paid search advertising is primarily due to its Pay-Per-Click (PPC) pricing model and the ability it gives advertisers to optimize campaigns to ROI metrics.
Campaign management services include:
- Complete and customized setup of all PPC campaigns
- Detailed progress reports including monthly budget analysis and recommendations
- Keyword selection to choose high ROI keywords
- Fully customized ad copy creation
- Complete integration, including CRM integration, with web analytics to directly track progress
- Data analysis and recommendations for you to use in your other marketing programs
Critical business benefits include:
- Rapid gains in leads, sales within your target markets, and dramatic increases in qualified visitors to your site
- Maximizes the return on your monthly pay per click investment
- Precise metrics to test, analyze and optimize keywords and keyword phrases for your site
- A large number of keywords generated based on search volume and competitive analysis
- More time to spend on other mission critical activities, with the assurance that the PPC advertising will be professionally managed
- Accelerated ROI, with costs tied directly to performance
PPC a la Carte Services
A great option for those who wish to manage their PPC campaigns in-house but do not have the budget for ongoing management, or need an expert to evaluate your existing campaign. PPC a la carte services can also be bundled for maximum results.
If you would like to manage your PPC campaign in-house, but do not have the time, personnel, or the expertise to launch an effective campaign, the experts at Apogee Results can develop one for you.
A PPC Audit meticulously reviews a current PPC campaign, resulting in expert recommendations for improving a campaign’s overall performance or lowering spending. Through an audit, Apogee’s PPC experts can offer a second perspective, breathing new life into any existing pay per click campaign.
Whether you are currently running your campaign in-house or through an agency, we can analyze several aspects of your campaign and provide you with the tools necessary for success, saving you time and money.
- Testing and Measurement
- Search Marketing Training (PPC)